Favourite Places

Written By: LJ

Skyy looked at the blank sheet in front of him. "This is kind of a personal subject for an English Lit. assignment,” he grumbled to himself. “Maybe a list will help.” He began writing.

Straddling Den’s lap and talking.
Cuddling in our double recliner and listening to music.
Lying on the floor in front of a roaring fire with Den reading to us.
Showering with one or both of my partners.
Relaxing in the whirlpool tub with them and a bottle of wine.
Sleeping with my head on Den’s chest and his arms around me.

“I can go on and on, but I can’t choose just one.” Skyy threw down his pen in frustration, put his folded arms on the table and dropped his head onto them.

Several minutes later, he bolted upright. “Got it!” He pulled out a new sheet of paper, grinned gleefully and wrote: ‘My most favourite place in the world at this moment is right here in my own skin.’

“There, it’s done! Sweet and simple does it!” Skyy neatly folded the paper and put it in his backpack.

The End

2 comments:

  1. oh I would so love to read more about these boys. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 32 stories about these guys posted under the month of April. So glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete